Amber is a natural analgesic and anti-inflammatory. When amber is worn on the skin, the warmth of the body releases trace amounts of healing oils which is then absorbed into the blood stream.
It is a natural remedy for side effects associated with teething, such as redness in the cheeks, droolling, diaper rashes, swollen gums, etc. Its very known and popular in Australia + Europe. It has been a natural remedy for pain relief for hundreds of years.
- 100% Baltic Amber made by Healing Hazel in Canada
- Amber Resin provides Natural Analgesic and Anti-Inflammatory
- Natural Remedy for Teething Symptoms such as flushed cheeks, skin rash around mouth and neck, diaper rash, swollen gums, fever
- Break-Away Safety Clasp & Each Bead Individually Knotted
- Always Wear with Adult Supervision
- Makes a Great Gift
- Wear Necklace Close to Baby's Neck
- Not a Chew Toy. Do not allow baby to put into mouth.
- Amber is a resin fossil that releases tiny amount of succinic acid healing oils that are then absorbed into the skin.
- Amber traditionally used to treat allergies, nettle rash, arthritis, rheumatism and back aches in adults & children.
- Can be worn in plain water. To prolong its efficiency, do not expose to soap and shampoo