- Quick and easy to use. Worn over one shoulder.
- From birth to early childhood. For as long as the wearer is comfortable.
- 5 carrying positions
- Hands-free breastfeeding with ease
- Woven from organic cotton, certified free from toxic chemicals
- Zippered pocket in tail
- Available in 2 sizes
- Easy care, high performance durable fabric.
- DVD included
- Overall level of learning: Easy
The ring sling imitates the traditional one-shouldered carry. It is in essence a short woven wrap with a pair of rings for adjustability. Generally, the ring sling is for those who love woven wraps but desire less fabric and something that is easier to use.
The ring sling is made in Canada from the same organic non-toxic cotton fabric used in Chimparoo’s woven wraps. The ring sling can be used from newborn onwards, for as long as you are comfortable. All ergonomic positions are possible: on the front facing in, on the hip or on the back.
Breastfeed your baby discreetly, using the tail as a cover, with baby fully supported in a cradle carry. Your baby can also be worn on the front facing out, with the legs folded inside the pouch.
A zippered pocket on the tail completes this quick, easy to use and attractive carrier. This practical item coordinates easily for an elegant look when wearing your baby, whether it be inside the home or for a formal evening. Dads can certainly use it, but it is often mom’s favorite!
2 sizes :
Size 1 : 185 cm (small - medium)
Size 2 : 220 cm (large - extra)